mardi 9 septembre 2014


Sunday 7th of September
When I woke up, I learned some piano songs to Mason, I chilled... until 12pm when we ate lunch and left for Mason's baseball game. On the road, teri mom explained to me that a lot of amish people lived around here. Hamish people live with a different religion but principally a different way of life. Without electricity, cellphone, cars... they move with a carriole, they wear very basic clothes... Kind of return to the past..
When we arrived at the baseball field, we left Mason with his team and we walked 15 minutes with Teri mom to go to the town. She explained me the way of life of amish people.. I don't know how they do to live like this but I couldn't ! 
amish family
It was like a tournament so he played 2 games. Each one for 2 hours... At the beginning it was great, I loved to watch it but after 3 hours it began to be long... So we came back home a bit earlier with Teri mom. I toke a little nap and when I woke up, Stephanie called me to ask me some questions that CHI has to ask at the end of each month. It was like : “ did you make friends”, “do you respect and understand the rules”...
The dinner was delicious; kind of big pastas with meat and tomatoes inside.. YUM !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire