mardi 9 septembre 2014


Tuesday 9th of September
 
Before going to school, I played a bit piano for Mendy because she wanted to heard how her piano sounded when it was tune ! The theme today is powderpuff shirt so all powderpuff players had a shirt... and I also had one, not because I played, just because I wanted one ! Nothing really special for the classes, volleyball was cool because we had an explication with the coach and she apologized to be sometimes mean so.. everybody was happy ! I didn't play really good but we worked on something I'm usually not able to do so I was already happy to pass it !
I came back home for 20 minutes and then we returned to school to see the powderpuff game. Powderpuff is the american football for girls. Each grade has a team (freshman (9th grade), sophomore(10th grade), juniors (11th grade, me), seniors(12th grade)). They played against the freshman and they won and then they played against the senior and.. THEY WON AGAIN ! The juniors are the champions ! So pround of my grade team ! 
Powderpuff team... and Estelle !
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire