mercredi 17 septembre 2014



Monday 15th of September
I don't know why but today I was really too tired. During the two first classes, I almost fell asleep ! Even when we toke a test in math class ! But even if I was tired, I couldn't sleep during ressource...and I really tried ! After lunch, in government, the teacher gave us some food, because he didn't eat everything for his lunch. So in the middle of the class we had hamburgers with pheasant's steack. I ate this bird for the first time and it was pretty good ! The practice was good, we played like a real game. Both of my parents weren't at home so they asked tessje's parents to pick me up. Unfortunately, tessje's parents told Tessje the same thing so we were outsied, under the rain, with our parents each thought that the others were going to pick us up. Hopefully, we asked Julia's father (one of our volleyball friend) to bring us home so everything was good. I watched TV with Mason, did my homework and then we watched “American's got Talent” before going to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire