samedi 27 septembre 2014


Friday 26th of September
FAIR DAY !!!!! No school today! I was so happy to be able to sleep...until that Gavin woke me up at 7am and told me “wake up, you have a tournament”...the tournament is tomorrow... Hopefully I could sleep a while again and when I finally woke up (around 10) we left to the fair with Teri mom and Delaney. When we arrived, we bought a bracelet that allowed you to do all the rides during all the day. I was really afraid to ride because last time I did it I was 12 and it was so horrible that I'm still afraid! However, I decided to try it. I did the 1001 nachts with delaney and it's amazing ! I liked it so much that I did it another time! Then we went to the “auto-tamponeuses” (I didn't find the name in english). There were only little kids from 3 to 12 in it ! Delaney and I felt really tall! We also did the Whipeout which made me almost sick because my seatbelt was really to tight and I couldn't breath...
1001 nachts


whipeout
When we were done with that, we went to see the animals, because it's the first reason why there's the fair ! The last couple of days, they judges the animals and gave prices and today they sold them. I was really chocked to discover that usually a pig was sold for around 550 $ ! I know it's a hole pig and that's a lot of meat...but it's still a lot of money for a pig! And the cow that won the first price was sold for 2800$ !
that so much! We also visited the different barns that were there.
It was already 2pm so we had to come back because even if it's fair day, that no other team have practice...JV Volleyball have practice! So at 3pm I arrived at school ready to run! And in fact it was an awesome practice! I hit amazing, I've never played like this! The only little problem was that we didn't find where switch on the lights so we played in the dark, with only the security lights on...
We were done at 5pm and at 5.45, Vivian (tessje's host mom) came to pick us up and ride us to MacDonald because we were really hungry... so hungry that I ate 20 chicken nuggets just by myself!
Just after that, we went to the home football game. We had to work at the concession stand for volleyball so I didn't see all the second quarter but the others were really funny! I sat with some new friends: Maddy, Kailen, Ethan, and my crazy little neighbors: Lucy and Jaycie.
And of course the Blazers won! (blazers are the symbol of our school)... 56-0 !!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire