lundi 29 septembre 2014

 
Sunday 28th of September
I didn't do anything until 2.30 pm when Tessje came pick me up to go riding! But after 15 minutes in the car, she realized that she noted the wrong hour... we should be there 2 hours ago ! So it was too late and like we didn't want to come back home just after, we stopped at walmart. We did some shopping and then, came back home. I enjoyed the end of the afternoon, laying on the sun, reading...
At 5pm we left to the cabin. We swam a bit in the (cold) lake, played outside, I also met Steve, the neighbor. We all ate hamburgers together.
Teri dad had a old rifle in the cabin and him and Mason practices shooting on paintboxes...and I shot for the first time ! I even touched the box on the 4th shot ! It was kind of scaring but also very exiting !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire