vendredi 19 septembre 2014


Thursday 18th of September
Like today is about bullying, in the first class we watched some videos about this topic. It really made me think about that and touched me. It also was kind of depressing...
10 minutes before the end of the math class, we had to leave to the auditorium where there was a band and a guy who were here to talk about bullying. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwItqMPFZc0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiKJISll4c
  I thought (like everybody) that it was going to be annoying but really not! The guy, Billy, knew how to communicate with us and it was in the same time kind of funny and very touching. I talked us about his life, he was a drug addict, kind of alcoholic, he had a kid when he was 18 but they toke it away from him because he wasn't a good father.. then he did jail.... Not a funny life but we saw that now he was a good man again and it was possible to change. It was really interesting! We also talked abut sucide, how we could help people and he asked if we knew people who died because of a bad decision and at least 30 persons raised their hand.. it was a lot ! Then there was another band, break the grey, who did kind of sketch about bullying. It was such an amazing conference.
Next period I had a test about the movie we saw “Dave” but I totally failed it. However with the help of the girl in front of me I had a C. We had another game tonight but we only left at 4:30 so 1 hour after the end of the last class. During this time we went to the main gym where we had a girl conversation with the other girls in volleyball. We talked about boys, hang out with friends... I missed this! Then we played away. And... it was amazing! In a team, we have the people who play all the time, and some people who are like a team. One play front row all the time and the other back row. And I played the front row partner for Chelsea... ALL THE GAME ! So I played a hole game. I didn't play so bad, I passed a lot of ball, I even swung! And for once, the ball passed the net (I went to far). But it was good! And we won! Varsity also won, and then we came back home... Happy !
PS: during the time we went to the volleyball game, the guy who talked to us this morning gave a concert in the school. here is one of his songs...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSa7ErJIBk8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire