lundi 29 septembre 2014


Monday 29th of July
Even if I was tired, it's time to return to school today! During math class we had a fire exercise. It only lasted for 5 minutes but it was cool to stay outside in the sun for this little time.
In chemistry, we worked on names of atoms... it was kind of frustrating because I spent one year in Switzerland to learn all the names and now I have to do it again since the beginning! But it's not too hard so it's all right!
I played really good at practice again today so I was almost sad when we stopped earlier at 5pm! I know, it's incredible!
At home, I studied for my test in history tomorrow, and the night we watched “the voice”, american version!... I have to say.. it's better than the french one !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire