samedi 27 septembre 2014


Wednesday 24th of September
Sorry again, I only write that 4 days late so I will probably forget a lot of things...For my excuse, it was a very busy week! For what I remember, the good part of the day was after volleyball practice. I left with Maddy, Tereza, Kendall and Tess to Maddy's house where we changed and then we left all together to the fair. Tereza, Kendall and Tessje rode some rides but I didn't feel really good and I also was afraid of these rides so I didn't. Then we bought some food and we joined other people we knew at the concert. I have to say that fair food is amazing ! I had apples with caramel, whipped cream and cherry that were yummy!
The concert was a country concert and as I like this music, I really liked it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire