jeudi 20 novembre 2014

November 19th 2014
Happy birthday to the best host sister! Delaney is now 14! School day normal (I don't remember what happened during the day)..as coach Conwell wasn't here, we had a really short practice, where we just shot. Then at home, Delaney told me that she wanted her and I to do something for the school talent show...She wants me to play piano and she wants to sing..in french! So we quieckly search for a french song easy to sing and beautiful but we had to leave because we decided to go eat in a restaurant for her birthday. We went to a mexican restaurant with huge portions! I ordered a fajita...but I was only able to eat half of it! And even if it was Delaney's birthday, they also gave me a gift..they told me that I was losing a bit my French accent...awesome new! Then we spent some time in “Kohls” a clothes shop. I finally found some basketball shorts for my size: long enough and not too large! We found a massage chair in sales we were able to try, so me, Mason and Delaney just spent 45 minutes sitting in it, waiting for the parents to finish their shopping!

"The volcano", a huge American portion!

Familial dinner...

Maddy younger...I love this girl! So hot!!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire