vendredi 7 novembre 2014


November 7th 2014
IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY TODAY...100 DAYS I'VE BEEN IN AMERICA !!!
I woke up, feeling it was gonna be a good day.. It was..until practice! Before, in government we continued our amazing movie but we had to stop..13 minutes before the end!!! I wanted so much to know what will happen! Then I realize something at lunch...Here I eat meat twice everyday and at home I ate like once a week.. I'm getting my meat-portion back! Practice wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.. We had to do lay up, but as we couldn't do it good enough, we had to run. So running for the exercise and then running for the punishment.. in fact we ran (sprint) for 30 minutes..Everybody was breathless and tired but we had to do more until we passed the 35 lays up in 2 minutes that they asked!
PS: It was Tereza's 18 birthday!
Tereza's american cake!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire