jeudi 20 novembre 2014


November 18th 2014
Today was such a great day! Even if I had to wake up earlier to go talk to the basketball coach, I spent the beginning of the morning with the little kids and we played in the snow. Then at school, I was supposed to watch a video of the last game and the coach was supposed to tell me what I could improve...but there she realized that they didn't record the JV game! So we just talked about how I played, I asked her questions...Then I receive my math test...50/50! I was so happy! I also taught Hollabaugh how to count normally (so in the whole world except for the US), the thumb first then the second finger, the third one...He couldn't do it!
A funny moment was when I was going to the gym and a kid (like 12 years old) came to me and told me that I looked really beautiful today! I'd never seen him before so it was funny!
Instead of yesterday, this practice was great! I did almost all my shots in the hoop, I did passes a lot better than yesterday and even if sometimes I was lost during the scrimmage, I was able to touch the ball! At home, we did a bit wrestling with Mason and I won!
SNOW IN BUTLER! MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire