samedi 22 novembre 2014


November 21st 2014
Normal day, with a “group test” in government class which means that we all worked together on the test (that makes the test not really hard anymore). And as Nicole had all the answers in her book from the person who had it before, she gave them to everybody so the test was done in 3 minutes. After school, we watched a bit boys practice and we shot for 25 minutes and then..let's go to Angola for our next game! For the JV game, T started and 3.30 minutes before the end, I went in. I played a lot better than last game! And the thing I was the most proud was that I only got 1 travel! (I know it's still one too much but it's better that the 6 or 7 I had last time!). I also got 2 rebonds. So good game for me! (even if JV lost by around 7 points) Varsity played amazing the first half and then not anymore so we lost the varsity game by 28 points...
November in Indiana


Good american breakfast!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire