lundi 24 novembre 2014


Sunday November 23rd
We went to Stephanie's house because we had a CHI meeting today, where every student had to attend. We went to Burger King to eat lunch, and then to Fort Wayne to do Christmas shopping. But as it's not even December, I wasn't in a mood for Christmas shopping so I didn't buy any gift, just a warm hat for me! Then after shopping, we wanted to eat, so we had some frozen yogurt and then we went doing ice skating..I haven't done it for at least 2 years but I was surprise how much I remembered! I was able to do not to bad! Finally we went for dinner in a chinese buffet. For 10$, 9 different buffest with sushis, sea food, chinese food, japanese desserts...I love it!
ice skating with these amazing girls



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire