vendredi 28 novembre 2014


Tuesday November 25th
Game day! Normal day, with a test in chemistry (I feel like I failed it). We didn't have practice, we just shot around for half hour. Then we left with the bus to Adam Central. We already played this team for the scrimmage and we won. So we were kind of confiant! As always, JV played first. I actually now always play half of the game (Tereza plays the other half as we are playing the same position). I didn't have any travel!!! That was the best part of the day! However I did two fouls, but only because I didn't know we weren't allowed to do that! At least I learned something! I actually played good, I got 1 or 2 steals and same for rebonds! Unfortunately we lost again by 2 points... 14 seconds before the end! Varsity won by 15 points. The way to Adam Central was really long so I only went back home around 22.30, and I was too tired to do anything!
My amazing team, I love all of them!

for our games away, we have these amazing shorts 10x too big for us... (and I love this picture even more because it looks like if I had muscular arms...which is not true!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire