mercredi 12 novembre 2014


November 11th 2014
I've spent one third of my year today! 104 days! Only 3 important events today: First, during ressource, we had a senior meeting to talk about the senior trip. Everybody said what they wanted to do and we did a list. But it was such a big mess! Nobody was really listening to the others, everybody was arguing, screaming... Then the 2nd event was during 7th period. All high school students went to the auditorium to listen veterans talking about their experience and we thanks them for everything they brought to the country, how they helped the country to be free... It was pretty interesting! And then after school, I went to Subway with Maddy and Tereza to buy something to eat before the game because it's GAME DAY! First basketball game!! Everybody was really exited (even if I was freaking out) First was the JV game: we warmed up and then let's go! Me and Tereza didn't play the first quarter, Tereza played the second and the third one...I PLAYED THE WHOLE QUARTER! I was so happy! Everybody told me I played great and I was kind of proud of what I did..I got 3 shots, I missed them but each one was really close to come in! Then for the fourth quarter, Tereza and I played both in the same time...But 3 minutes before the end, one of the girl on the other team hit me with her elbow in my chest..It took my breath away! I needed to sit for 30 seconds and then I wanted to return to the game but they said that I had to go out and sit to feel better... I felt perfectly fine! We lost our JV game by one point..it was equal and 1.08 second before the end, a girl on the other team shot..and got a 3 points..It wasn't supposed to happen! Only in the movies! Varsity didn't play amazing but they still won. It was so exiting to be at my first bball game! I loved it!
Team time out... (estelle on the right, in white)

Get out of the locker room, cheerleaders cheering for us (estelle last one)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire