dimanche 30 novembre 2014


Saturday November 29th
wake up so sexy with my foreigners! (love my double chin)
Even if Vivian was supposed to drive me back around 10, she didn't do it before 11.30! Then Mason had the wonderful idea to lock me out because we all know how locking people out in the morning when it's cold it's the best way to start a day! We installed the second tree, more...modern! Right after lunch, we left to Bryan, Ohio, to go see the movie “Mockingjay” (hunger games 3). I really liked it but it was very frustrating because it just ended in the middle of the story and I really wanted to know what will happen next! Anyway, I also brought my watch to the jewelry where they were able to repair it. We didn't stay home very long after that, because 10 minutes later we left to go to Donna's house. We went to see the Christmas parade. We waited on the corner of the road and when the Christmas floats came, people were all dress up and threw candy to us! I got a full bag!
santa on the christmas parade
On the way back, I decided to go to school where the guys had their second basketball game. The theme this time was America and one again the atmosphere of the student section was awesome!
an amazing student section!

We lost really bad, by 33 points...but the other school was at least twice the size of Eastside!
score board ..not really good for us!

At home we watched the movie elf, a classic that my host family watches every year during december...It was awesome! Really funny! (even if Terry dad's laught made everything funnier!)
We didn't go to bed before midnight with Delaney but we only fell asleep around 3 in the morning! We had one of these girl-sister conversation, about our crushes, the school, gossips...everything! It was a super moment to share with my sister!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire