lundi 17 novembre 2014



Sunday November 16th
More snow! I love it! It starts to feel like a Christmas's atmosphere! In the morning, we played a bit basketball outside with Mason, but it was too cold so we didn't stay long. After the Vikings'game (Mason's favorite football team..they are really bad!) we left to the YMCA, a fitness center in Auburn. There we played more basketball, shot and did one on one...I won! Even knowing it was against a boy 12 years old and 2 feet shorter, i'm still happy! I also tried the fitness room but as I didn't understand how the machine I had never tried worked and I felt stupid I left very fast. We finally went to Walmart because I had a LOT of things to buy..1 hour after we were finally done and we could go back home and enjoy a familial evening...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire