dimanche 2 novembre 2014


Tuesday October 28th
I spent a horrible night... Woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep anymore. I felt really bad, my stomach hurt. I threw up twice and then I had to wake up Teri mom and she gave me a medicine. Then I could sleep again. On the morning, I still didn't feel really good so I decided to stay at home. As always, there were a lot of little kids in here! 6! I played with them, read my english book (finished it!) and began my second book report. When Delaney and Mason came back from school, we played a bit soccer outside but I wasn't in the perfect mood for that and the fact that they pick on me just didn't help. So after a little moment I came back home to finish my book report. On the evening, we watched the new “Wolverine”.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire