lundi 10 novembre 2014


November 9th 2014
Finally I was able to sleep! I needed it! Then I chilled the rest of the morning, and on the afternoon, we all worked outside to raking the leaves and I drove their amazing lawn mower (tondeuse a gazon)!
tondeuse super sonique!
It was so fun! At lot easier that the old one we have at home! Around 4.45, Brianna (one of my friend) came to pick me up and we left to Conwell's house. Conwell is our main basketball coach and he invites every year all the seniors at his house to have a “party”. As I won't be here next year, he said I was like a senior and I could come too..His wife, Maria, cooked for us..Delicious mexican food! Then we decided to play a board game, Cranium, but we were tired so after 15 minutes we just gave up. So we finished the evening, watching football on TV and talking about everything. It was a really good evening and I learned to know the other players of the team ! (and the coach that I love!!!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire