lundi 3 novembre 2014


Sunday November 2nd
Teri mom came pick me up at 11.30 and we had lunch. Then I skyped with Sara a bit and after that, the serious part of the day began. We had to rake all the leaves outside the house..and as they have a really big field it took a while! 2 hours exactly! At the end we just jumped in the piles, playing with the leaves...It would be an annoying job to do alone, but when you do it with your siblings, that there's sun and everything is beautiful in fall's colors..you only can have fun! We also took down halloween decorations. Then Teri mom and Teri dad came back from the grocery store with a bunch of food and we helped them to unload it. And guess what they found for me... SWISS FONDUE!!!
I LOVE MY HOST PARENTS!!! We then started a fire outside. We cooked hotdogs and for the first time I ate smores! It's melty mashmallows in crackers with chocolate...YUMMY! I LOVED IT! We talked a long time around the fire.. it was an amazing familial moment !!


Take care of the leaves outside in an amazing sun !

Indiana is so beautiful

a normal grocery food quantity




my first smore !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire