dimanche 2 novembre 2014



Wednesday October 29th
I returned to basketball (bball) conditioning this morning at 7am. I was kind of afraid to be sick again if I ran a lot but finally I felt really good and we didn't even run ! We went through some rotations, offense and defense. I start to understand what we are doing so it helps to feel better via this sport. Normal classes, I revealed to Hollabaugh how much I spent the last month (it's a lot but firstly to pay the different trips) so I decided that I was a shopping addict and that he was gonna take care of me, via a therapy. As he repeated all day “the first day of the cure is to recognize that you have a problem”... This funny teacher in philosopher...sorry but I couldn't take it seriously!
The english teacher was also very impressed when I was the only one in the whole class who could answer this question : “to sleep” is in which tense? It's like the first thing we learned! Infinitive ! But maybe it was not what they learned...
At bball practice, we continue to work on different attacks, and I honestly could remember pretty quickly and when we were just going through I was good! But when we had some players, defending around us, we had to adapt ourselves to thee game...I was lost! And I still don't know what I want to do! Later on the afternoon, I finally finished my order for the graduation!
I ORDERED MY OFFICIALS CAP AND “DRESS”! Plus a bag, t shirt and cup.
I'm SO HAPPY ! Even if it's in 7 months, I can't wait to be at graduation !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire