samedi 29 novembre 2014


Friday November 28th
On the morning, we put the first Christmas decorations! We installed the first tree (they have at least 6!). It's not a real tree, but a plastic one. And it's not already a “tree”, you have to build it! So we took a while but we finally have our Christmas tree!


how we built the tree
Then Teri mom put the lights on. 

Around 4.15, I left for my bball practice. As we had a game just after, we didn't do too long, more talking about how to respond to the other team attack, we watched the last game of this team... We played Churubuso (Busco), a pretty good team. I can't decide if I did good or not! I got 1 more travel (I HATE THAT!, I can't keep my feet on the floor!!!) but also 1 steal and some rebonds. Then me and Tereza went to Tessje's house for her sleepover. We watched Frozen together, and talked a bit but we were actually too tired to really do anything.
PS: I forgot to say that for lunch we tried the fondue Teri mom bought some weeks ago...It came from a package (american way) and when we put it in the casserole (we didn't have any fondue machine) there were some big pieces and it smelled so bad! Like beer! It actually was a beer fondue, what I've never tried before, we always put wine usually! It tasted horrible, actually it tested more like alcohol than real fondue! Not a good way to show the real swiss tradition!
the fondue from package



what it looked..not really like a fondue






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire