lundi 17 novembre 2014


November 15th 2014
First practice on saturday where I could sleep! Indeed, as we had a game this afternoon, we only had to be at the gym at 10.45 for the shootaround, and then at 11.30 we left in the bus to our game!It was the JV game first. We played against East Noble, one of the best team we will play during the whole year, very aggressive. During the first quarter, I started to play and then we rotated with Tereza. Then I played the whole third and forth quarter. I think I played good in defense (the coach said I was good at boxing (twerking!) but in offense...I played awful! I couldn't keep my feet from moving when I had the ball so I had a lot of “travel”, faults...I made the team miss so many points! I was really mad at myself and sorry for the team. JV lost by a bit (2 or 3 points I think) and Varsity by 14. But even if it seems a lot, it was actually pretty good: all last 5 years, they lost against East Noble by a lot 56 last year) so if I can say, it was a good lost. Then back at home, I just chilled and I learned the american hymn with Mason... we sang it all the evening! It's sad to say, but I know it better than the swiss one!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire