dimanche 2 novembre 2014


Friday October 31st
HALLOWEEN DAY ! First amazing new was today, when I woke up... Delaney told me that I talked while I was sleeping... in english! Which means that I WAS DREAMING IN ENGLISH! Everybody says that when we dream in another language than our first one, it means that we speak it good enough...VICTORY !!!
I played during all the practice today, in defense and I did really well ! When it is like this, I want to continue basketball... Practice after school was cancelled so we had free time for once! Tereza came at my house, we changed and then let's go Trick or Treating ! I was a ghost (scream) and Tereza a chicken. Delaney came with us as a zebra. We went first to a place where everybody has candy in their trucks and you just go from one to another one, asking “Trick or Treat” and receiving candy! Then we walked back home because we only had 20 minutes to do it before leaving for the football game. We stopped in front of every house with a light on the porch (it means they will give you candy). And in 20 minutes we stopped a lot and had many candy ! At the moment when Maddy came to pick us up, this magic thing happened..IT SNOWED ! For like 1 minutes but it still snowed ! (So yes it was really cold). Then we left to the football game. It was freezing ! 3 degree Celcius with wind ! Unfortunately we lost the game by 3 points. It was our last football game which make me sad because I just loved this sport, the atmosphere at the games and the fact that I always made new friends at the games. I WILL MISS FOOTBALL SO MUCH !!! I'm actually not joking. It broke my heart to realize I wouldn't live that anymore...


Our first halloween !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire