dimanche 2 novembre 2014


Saturday November 1st
I had to wake up early again because for basketball, we also have practice in the morning.. (yeah...). Hopefully it was only 1 hour. The coaches were trying to decide who was going to be in JV and Varsity. For T and I, it was really clear that we were gonna be in JV as we had never played so while they were scrimmaging, we shot and did some practical exercises by our own. Then after 1 hour, when the practice ended, we left for Laser Tag (we call it Laser game). It was kind of a trip for all the basketball team (the girl one). We went to the one in FortWayne. We decided to separate in 3 teams, Freshmen & Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors, and coaches. We had to touch the players of the 2 other teams and destroy their bases for an extra 2001 points. It was only the second time I've done it but I really enjoyed it! I'm always in my own little world while I'm playing, exited...



And my team won! Then we decided to do another game, this time everybody against each other. I spent half of my time shooting the same base without knowing that I already shot it(so it couldn't work). Result: 13 on 16.. not very good! After we came back to the school, I left to Maddy's house with Jackie and we prepared to go....to BALL STATE UNIVERSITY! It's a pretty big university (22'000 students). We first stopped at FortWayne to eat and when I came out of the car I just realized I forgot my bag...with my wallet inside! Hopefully Jackie had money to lend me. We went to Chipotle, a mexican restaurant where you can choose everything you want to put in your burritos or tacos. Then let's go to Ball State!!! We had 2 hours of car, but with T, me, Maddy and Jackie, it's impossible to be bored! We sang american rap songs, talked, danced...And 2 hours after... BALL STATE WAS HERE! AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ! It was exactly like in the movies: a huge campus (in fact it looked more like a small town than a campus), with walmart inside, shops, library, 2 fields and gym, swimming pool, restaurants... Buildings with students' apartments everywhere... AMAZING! I was really exited and so happy to discover all of that! We met Maddison Willard, Jackie and Maddy's friend who's studying there. She showed us her room (size of a car) with 2 beds, 2 desks and 1 sink. We also met her roommate, Erin who was really nice. They showed us the campus. Each building for a different career. Architecture building, Education, Business... At 6.40 we went to one of the gym to see Ball State Volleyball team playing a game. The gym was huge! It could hold 11'500 people! The players were so good! I was so jealous! The game was really tight, but they won at the 5th set. Then we said goodbye to Maddison and we came back home. Before sleeping, I watched some episodes of Gossip Girl with Tereza (T). I already watched all the season but it's still so good to watch it again and again!

an


an amazing campus !!!


a town in a town !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire