vendredi 14 novembre 2014


November 14th 2014
FIRST SNOW OF THE YEAR!!! In one hand I'm really exited because I love the snow but in another hand...it means it's already really cold! We finished Shrek, then in government we talked a lot about the death penalty, why it was a good thing or not. At the end the teacher asked who was against and only 2 persons on 20 raised their hand. Me and Erin. But I guess, people think different if they live in a city or in the country! Practice was shorter as every friday, I tried a new position on defense, and even if I didn't do amazing, I wasn't so bad! I love learning these new things! Then at the end of practice, I watched a bit the boys' practice and it's pretty impressing! It looks a lot harder than girls basketball! Teri mom and I weren't able to talk because my phone was dead, so I was waiting for her at school while she needed me to find a ride...But finally, I texted her and we fixed that! After a good dinner (even a bit weird by the fact that they put maple syrup on their sausages), we chilled and we went to bed.
SNOW !!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire