lundi 17 novembre 2014


Monday November 17th
I woke up as usually, got ready for school...and then Teri mom told me that because of the snow on the road school would begin 2 hours later! Happiness! I couldn't really return to sleep, so I passed my 2 hours playing with the kids and playing piano. Then when it was time to leave for school, we couldn't go in the car because the doors were frozen so we all had to go in by the truck! All classes were shorter (around 15 minutes) and we didn't have any ressource so the time passed a lot faster! I also learned that some of my american friends (Ethan, Maddy, Tereza (half american)) read my blog, which made me really happy because I didn't think it could really interest anybody!
Practice was awful.. I played horrible-I couldn't do any good passes, I was incapable to put the ball in the hoop, and I saw that it annoyed a lot some of the girls and I honestly felt really bad that they had to play with me because I was killing their game... I had to take on me to not go sit in a corner to let then having a better practice! At home, I had to listen to rock music for half an hour to calm down! http://youtu.be/VUcYtW1k_Gg
We finally watched “ The Voice” before sleeping
PS: Pictures will come tomorrow, I forgot my phone in my locker..


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire