mardi 12 août 2014


Monday 11th of August
 
Let's go for a second school week ! I decided to change my spanish II to Spanish III because now it's really too easy. But for that I have to drop up theater... I took an appointment with the concellor and then I went to theater class. A men came to explain us that we'll have to sell some chocolate to pay the theater costums and if we sell a lot we can win prizes ! At the end of the class, I went to the consellor and she changes my schedule, so now I have Spanish III on my first period and Painting on my third period. On math class I had a test (I could have my notes) but I thought we only had a limited time so I even didn't reread it and in fact we had time... Bad ! Then I had my first painting class. I had to draw squares and paint them.. we are only 4 in the class but it was fun !
I had a surprise test in Government and I had a A !!! Then I received my tests in English and I had a B and a A ! I was so happy !
The volleyball training was fun until the last 30 minutes, we all were already tired and the coach made us play against the varsity team (the best). Shure we lost. This killed the moral of everybody. That plus the tiredness made that at the end of the training we didn't play very good... So the coach was angry and she made us run, do exercices...
The evening I saw the american Masterchef... but what chocked me the most was the number of commercials ! Every 2 minutes !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire