vendredi 15 août 2014


Friday 15th of August
    
The government class was a bit strange because the teacher asked Tessja (german girl) about the World War II, Hitler... She wasn't very comfortable ! 2 tests in english, but the real funny part of the day was the chemistry class... WE DID SLIDE ! (sorte de pâte à prout) It was amazing ! Everybody had so much fun ! We played with like little children ! We only had the volleyball training during 1 hour but it was really good. We played like real games and everybody said me that I was good. Then we had ti go to the football field because the volleyball team will sell things during the football game to earn some money. So...I saw my first football game ! I really tried to follow but I didn't really understant !
When it was my turn to be on the shop, I was on the background where I did bretzels, hot dogs, pop corn... It was funny to do !
Very good day, with new experiences !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire