dimanche 24 août 2014


Sunday 24th of August
Long sleep again ! After a short shower, we went doing Delaney's ice bucket challenge ! We watched Scooby doo and we ate. At 1pm, Tessje, Kendall and Viviane (the mom) came to bring me to the mall because today is SHOPPING DAY !
We stopped by Wendy's to by something to drink and we continued our way to Fort Wayne (40 min by car). 
In the car with Tess
In the mall, first shop :rue 21 (I love it !) where I did my first purchase: a top for 3$ !! It's so inexpensive ! Second shop forever 21, and here.. I bought for 40$.. And with that I bought: 1 dress, 1 skirt, 2 jeans ! I live america ! 
Kendall and Viviane trying clothes
Another stop to macy's, H&M, American Eagle, target, and a sport shop because I needed shoes (I made a hole in mines, I don't know how !). I discovered Kendall's passion: underwears ! She loves that !
 We went to a homecoming dresses's shop but we didn't find anything. The homecoming is an american tradition, at the beginning of the year, we go to see an american football game and after there is a party and you have to wear a beautiful dress, to go with a date...I'm really exited to try it ! 
Trying homecoming dresses with Kendall
We were all very tired by this shopping day but when we came back, I had to do the ice bucket challenge because Sydney nominated me... It woke me up ! Then I did my diary, we ate and sleep.
Another exemple of American sizes.. These are cookies..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire