dimanche 31 août 2014


 Thursday 28th of August
 
I only write that on saturday because I didn't have time before so I'll very probably forget some things (sorry)... So I remember continue the movie in Spanish class, continue my giraffe in art class and a test in government. In enlgish class we had to do a comic about pocahontas. But it's not really interesting things to talk about. The best moment of the day was after... The volleyball team had a game the night but I didn't go because I went to … A BASEBALL GAME !!! Before that, I came back home and I played with the kids and at 6.30 pm we left for Fort Wayne. During the 1 hour that the route was, we sang, danced... it was rather funny ! When we arrived, we left the car in one of these huge outside parkings. We walked a little bit and then... I saw the baseball field !


 It's amazing ! I felt just so happy, it really was like an american movie ! We were in a private spot with all the Fritch family, with food and a beautiful view on the field. 

The 2 teams playing were Tincaps agaist Detroit (I'm not sure for this one). We were for Tincaps Delaney told me.The game began...and it wasn't really what I expected ! I mean, it's an amazing sport, but I find that only 2 people are really working (the batter and the men who throw the ball).The other are just waiting and running 2 meters every 10 minutes ! But maybe it's because I don't really know the game that I think that..
At the middle of the game, we toke a walk with Delaney and we found Johnny (the Tincaps mascot) and the result is.. I have a picture with him ! I also picked on Teri mom because she had her big camera and she toke pictures all the time. I told her she was like a Japanese mom !
And the Tincaps won ! It was one of the last game of the season so to celebrate that, there were fireworks ! 





It was a magic moment, shared with my american family.
We all were very tired because it was an exhausting day and because the game finished around midnight. A really good day !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire