mardi 5 août 2014


Monday 4th of August
 
   First real school day (hooray...) It's with a heavy bag that I go to school to really begin the classes. I also take my sport clothes because today is the first training !
When I arrive at school, I go to see my new friends, we speak and then I go to my big green locker (I have one only for me !) to take all I need. First period : Theater. In small groups we have to present ourselves in diferent ways : with my group I present the comedy situation (the only one I don't want to do). But in the end it's funny to do and I really laugh! After I have math. It's the only class where it's not too difficult to understand because the teacher is not talking, he's just writing numbers ! I have already done what we were doing so it is cool for me. Then Spanish. It's always a really funny class. There isn't any order, everyone talks and walks. We only have to copy out all the vocabulary. But it is too easy for me so I think that I'm going to take Spanish 3. After that resource, where I do my homework and where we do the Pledge of Allegeance. During government class (5th period) I explain the Swiss government to my class (even though I don't know how to explain it in French !) 
During lunch I sit with the same nice girls (Kendall and Tessje are here too) and then I go back to governement. English was horrible. I don't understand anything about what the teacher is telling, so I have to copy off my neighbor to complete the exercice. Chemistry was good, but the best class was US history. The teacher spoke about the civil war but also about spongebob and when I said that we have it in Switzerland he began to speak about how the Americans export bad things! After this last class, I go to volleyball training but when I arrive with Tessje the coach said to us that we needed a physical (we hadn't any) so we can't play. We are just sitting and watching them playing, but after a while it is so boring that we decide to leave and go buy some sweets to eat at the gas station. That night we (my host family and I) drive to the cabin where I meet Bruno (an exchange student from Brazil), Maggie, Sophie and Nicole, some of Sydney's friends. Bruno has to leave tomorrow so everybody is sad but it was a good night. I also ate my first hamburger in America and my first Macaronie and cheese, it was very good!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire