dimanche 17 août 2014


Saturday 16th of August
 
Lazy day ! Wake up at 9h30, breakfast and homework. We played a bit Hay Day and around 11h00 we went to the Butler Library to see Teri mom who was at her quilting retreat. I met all her friends and then we went to the gas station where I took money out. I read my english book and then we tried the piano in Mandy's house. But it's really not tuned !
At 2pm we returned to the library because they have a piano...and I could play ! I was so happy because I missed my piano so much ! I played during 1 hour ! Then we came back home, we played a board game and we went to the mall to try to find my skinny-long-0 jeans ! First shop, Aéropostale, we find a leggins but it was too skinny for the american people.. Then we went to Levis and after tried 10 jeans... I found
one ! A Levis, my size and... 15 DOLLARS !!!!!!! For a Levis in Switzerland I would pay like 200$ ! So happy ! And then we were to Maurices where I bought 2 boot-jeans (jeans pat'd'éléphant). It's the big mode here ! To dinner we were to my first American fastfood ! Wendy's ! I've never been before but it's good !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire