jeudi 21 août 2014


Thursday 21th of August
 
During ressource, we were to the gym because there was a meeting in our room so it was less formal than usually. We talk all the long, about Switzerland, America... It was very nice ! I continued my draw in painting ! (i'm gonna tell you every day about it because I really love it !) and in english, we had to do a project about the slavery. The practice was awful, we ran all the time, the coach was just so angry just because we missed some services.. it can arrive after 2 hours that the people are tired ! It was so horrible that 2 people cried.. They just hurted themselves very bad but the coach didn't care.. We were very happy to finish the practice earlier (because of the bus).
Other important fact, today it's MASON'S BIRTHDAY ! So for dinner, Teri mom cooked him his favorite meal and I gave him the gift I bought : Notre Dame socks (the favorite football team of all the family (so me too))
I just studied all the evening because tomorrow I have 5 test.. (not really funny..)
Good night everybody !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire