dimanche 31 août 2014


 Friday 29th of August
 
I played with the kids before going to schoool, then in the spanish class we finished the movie “the Alamo”(not really happy, a lot of blood and dead people) and I had 2 tests in English class, 1 in chemistry class and a movie in government. I also had to go to the nurse because of an accident at lunch : Kendall pushed Gavin who pushed me and I hit the corner of the table... I didn't really hurt but I just don't want to slide on it during volleyball so... I learned that our team won yesterday.. It's so cool !
The only problem was that the coach thought we were going to play good today too and we didn't really...
So we had to do “la chaise” (I don't know the english word for this exercise) during 2 minutes and other very “funny” exercises.
I was really tired but when we came back home I had like 10 minutes to have a shower and then I had to leave to my tonight plan. I went with Maggie, Nicole (Sydney's friends) and Orshie (an other exchange student from Hungary) to Downtown in Fort Wayne. We went to another mall, Jefferson Pointe, an outside mall. In the first shop we went, I find a gorgeous black dress for only 19$ ! I think i'm gonna use it for homecoming. They also find me another name (because they all found new names for the others) so I'm Victoria Vamazing !Then we went to victoria secret and Charming Charlie (an amazing store for accessories). When we went out, a band was playing in front of the stores and it was really good so we stayed a little while to listen it. After that, we were really hungry so we decided to go to a Brazilian restaurant.
We had to wait a bit because there were a lot of people and during this time we toke selfies..



When we could seat, we commended some tropical juices and some Brazilian meals. 
We decided to share with Maggie and we were right: when our nachos meal arrrived we saw that it really was HUGE ! We could't finish it even if we were two..and it was really inexpensive.. 3.78$ for half of a huge and delicious portion ! 

 
We also talked with Bruno (Brazilian exchange student) by messages and we sent him a picture of our meals and he said that no one was brazilian ! We also made him believe that Orshie was in love with him (which was really funny) and he was so confused !

We were just so full that we decided to come back home. In the car, we put the music very loud and danced like crazy people, we opened the windows and did strange things we our arms... It was just a perfect moment !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire