mercredi 6 août 2014


Tuesday 5th of August
   
This morning before going to class I go to the office to make an appointment to change my schedule because I need to switch from spanish 2 to spanish 3. Then I go to my classes. Theater is still funny, math still not too difficult and spanish still... chaos ! I have ressource on the gym and then government where we talk about the rights of the American government. I have lunch with the same girls and then I go to the English class (not really my favorite...), but this time it's good because the teacher read a book and I'm just listening. I love that ! During chemistry we have to create a brochure about a chemistry career. I take criminology. In US history the teacher speaks about flying monkies and then he shows us a soft toy. When I came back home, I play a moment with Lucy and Jayci and then I go to the minute clinit to do a physical. It's a « bilan » and with that I can play sport at school. So the result is : I'm 170cm tall, and 51 kilos heavy. I do my homework, we eat and after that we see « pirates des caraïbes 2 » in english (with subtitles for me).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire