dimanche 24 août 2014


Saturday 23rd of August
 
Teri Dad, a real american man !
Big sleep ! (not really in fact, I'm still not use to the light in the room)
Then we cleaned all the house, the windows, the room... Then I did researches because I need a new phone. I went to the meat store with Teri mom and for lunch we went to the cabin. When I was to the meatshop, Mason took my phone to take some selfies.. 338 in fact ! 
When Mason takes pictures

We ate american-healthy hamburgers (so good !!) and we swam. 
Swimming in the "lake" !

Teri mom cooking

Then we decided to go with the boat (we have to raw) on the river. It began very bad: we rushed on a tree and all the spiders on fell on me... I had like 3 spiders on me ! Me who hate that, it was just horrible ! Then we began to raw, (with all the water-spiders!). We we were tired we decided to come back, but the boat stopped because there was not enough water. So with Delaney we had to walk on the river and carry the boat. It was an unforgettable adventure !
The oyster that gavin found
 We swam a little bit more and we came back home. Around 1 hour after, we left to go to Donna's house. We had dinner there and we went to a street dance. There was a band who was playing in the street and the people danced... It was very funny even if I didn't know the songs ! (it was all old rock songs so I have an excuse !)
I played with their cousins, we watched the football game and around midnight we came back home to sleep.
The cabin !!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire