mardi 26 août 2014


Tuesday 26th of August
 
This morning I met 3 other kids that Teri mom will have to care: Cameron, Johnny and Lilly. And today... I also have to wear a skirt or dress.. I don't like wear that but we have to for volleyball so.. Let's go for a skirt ! During ressource, we went outside and we played different games, frisbee, soccer, and other that I don't know the names.
I had the most boring class ever... I almost slept in english! Everybody was just so tired ! And I didn't understand anything about the story (it's old english).
We did a fun lab in chemistry with M&M's. We didn't have a volleyball practice because today is our first game ! I'm exited and a little bit scared too. During waiting for the bus, we were to the coach's class (she's also teacher), we played just dance and we watched babies videos. Very funny. After that, we took the bus to Woodlan, the school we're going to play against. The JV team (junio varsity, me) began. I didn't play first, I needed to watch to placements. We lost the first period. At the middle of the second period, Paige (coach) put me in the game. I was just so stress ! I almost cried ! I didn't play very well but for a first high school sport game, I was happy. Then we watched the varsity game. They are really good ! I hope to be one day like them ! I disscussed with the other girls, we laughted.. I really spent a good evening. Then Teri mom was here to give all the players something to eat in the bus. So we came back and at home I quickly did all I had to do to go sleep !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire