mardi 5 août 2014

August 3rd


Sunday 3rd of August

    Today, we wake up at 5:45 a.m because we are going to go water skiing on the lake! My host family's Uncle Steve picks us up at the house and drives us to his lake cabin on Lake Hamilton. We climb aboard his boat and off we go! We ski 3 different ways : the first time we hold on to a bar hanging off the boat, the second time by a rope hung on this bar and the third time, like the real skiiers, behind the boat! I had to try 5 times before standing for the last way! But it was really amazing! After this we go to their Aunt's lake house.
    After we come back to the house, we rest a little and then we leave to go tubing! I was with Delaney in the tube and... I think it's the funniest thing I've ever done!!! I don't really know how to describe it but it is fantastic (even if one time the tube flips over and we find ourselves in the water)! Then we go back to the Aunt's lake cabin, have lunch and then we spend the rest of the afternoon to tan and sleep. When we come back home, we do our homework and for the first time I see American TV. There is a stupid reality show (I don't remember the name I just know that there was a Duck in it) and I also see a TV show about the funniest home videos. Then we eat and I make everyone laugh because I say that I love to put ketchup on my meals, but not everywhere because after all I have limits (I don't see what is funny but everyone else saw the humour)! Before sleeping I see my first American football game (on the TV not in person, but that counts). I find that is a violent sport but my family doesn't agree. I only know what a touchdown is, but for me it's as if I already know everything !

Tubling !!!
 Water Skiing !!!

American Football

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire