dimanche 17 août 2014


Sunday 17th of August

We saw a movie this morning, the Rookie, about a 40's men who plays baseball. Then we returned shopping because Mason needed shoes and we wanted to fins me a cellphone. On the route, we stopped to buy something to eat and I really discovered the american super size ! I had the biggest drink I've ever seen... for only 0.79$ ! And the biggest cookie too ! I couldn't eat all of it ! We didn't find a phone but we will go to another shop next time. When we came back, I was just SO tired, so I just did a siesta. When I woke up, I met Terry's other kids, Abby and Adrain. I didn't really speak with them but they seemed nice ! Tessje and Kendall were there too. We spent the afternoon together and then, we saw another movie, “the blind side” but I already watched it in french so it wasn't too difficult to understand ! On the evening we did a family picture for Sydney before she leaves but the funniest part of the day was, just before sleeping, when we tried the “Vegemite », sort of australian “cenevis”. It's just disgusting ! Delaney even vomited !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire