lundi 18 août 2014


Monday 18th of August
 
School...again! Bad surprise when I arrived at school, I discovered that for the volleyball we needed the Eastside black shirt, but nobody told me about that... And if one girl come to the training without the good shirt, all the team has a punishment.. That is really not fair and nobody told me so ! I was really angry ! But I called Teri mom and she brought me mine so I was relieved ! In government we talked about how the life in Switzerland was expensive ! I received a A+ and a B+ in english ! And it's the hardest subject so I was really happy ! Nothing really special, except that we sprinted during 15 minutes in volleyball.. Exhausting ! At home, I played with Lucy and Jayci, Delaney, Mason and Teri went waterskiing but I was too tired so I just stayed at home.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire