dimanche 31 août 2014


Saturday 30th of August
 
Big sleep until 9h30, then I played with Lucy and then everybody went to Gavin football game, but I stayed at home. I did some homework and when they came back we ate lunch, I played football with Mason and around 2pm I left to Stephanie's house (CHI coordinator) because it's CHI day !!! When we arrived in Aubun (where Stephanie lives) I met Laura from Spain and Laureen from Germany (the other CHI exchange students from CHI. They don't speak a lot but they are really nice. I also met Stephanie's sister and son. We left to Fort Wayne. In the car we all talked about what we liked in the US, what was weird, who was nice... It was really cool to ear what this other exchange students felt about the same experience !
Then we arrived in the SKYZONE. It's like a big gymnasium with trampolines everywhere, on the floor, on the walls... We jumped and after 2 minutes we already were tired ! Jumping is exhausting ! We also played basketball (where we can do dunks) and a game, I don't know the name, but we are 2 teams, we have balls and we have to touch the other team... all in trampolines! It's really funny ! Then we left to Glenbrook mall to do shopping !!! I think I went shopping each week since I arrived ! But before going to the mall, we went to Dick's, a sport store, because I had to change the shoes I bought last week. They are too small ! I toke the size 8 (38) and I needed 9 (40). I even saved 10$ by the exchange ! When we finished this, we finally went to Glenbrook. We were really hungry of have jumped so the first thing we did was to eat. In the center of the mall there is like a square with at least 10 different fastfoods or restaurants so each went where he wanted. I went for the first time to subway. It's really good and really inexpensive ! I payed 6$ for a sandwich with 100 things inside!
Then Tessje really wanted go on the tiger in the carousel so we had to wait her. When she finished, we separated like that everybody was able to go where he wanted. With Tessje we first went to JcPenny, a dresses shop, because Tessje wanted to find a homecoming dress. She didn't buy anything because all the dresses were very expensive, from 70 to 100$. But we had a lot of fun trying them ! 
at the mall
Then we went to Maurices and to Claire's. We also went to Payless, a shoes store very cheap, where I bought some red high heel shoes for 10$ ! After that I joined Stephanie because I needed to buy a phone. Next to the phone store, there were some massage chairs so we tried them and .. it's amazing ! It's really like if someone massed me ! I tried to reactivate Juliette's old Iphone but it didn't work. Teri mom also gave me an extra Iphone she had, so I tried this one and it worked ! I finally have a phone ! And I was able to send my first american-text-message ! Now I'm really an american teenager !
It was around 6pm and I realized that   
I'M HERE FOR 1 MONTH !!!
The time passed so fast and in the same time I feel like if I've been here forever. I think it's good !
At 8pm we left the mall and we went to a ice cream store. You can take how many ice cream you want and add a lot of things, you only pay for the height. I toke 2 different ice cream, some candys, some chocolate sauce... All for 3$ ! It's so inexpensive !!!


Before
going back, we went to Walmart because Tessje never went. We bought some practical things but the fun part was when I did a race in a cart with Tessje. She pushed the cart and I was inside and we run through Walmart like this ! I met a girl who's in my class and she looked at me like if I was crazy (what's probably right). I also met another girl, abby, who's in my government class. We talked a little bit, she's really nice ! I love her !
It was kind of weird to meet 2 people of my class in a Walmart lost in the country a saturday night at 11pm !
Then we all were tired so we came back home. Before sleeping I watched a football game on the TV.
I LOVED THIS DAY !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire