mercredi 27 août 2014


Wednesday 27th of August
 
I missed my jeans so bad ! I was really happy to wore them ! In spanish we began a movie, and during art I had to go to see the councellor: she had to give me a test for exchange students. Even for me it was really easy ! I just had to answer questions like : “which color is the shirt: yellow or green?”. So I did it pretty good I think ! Then during ressource all the juniors had to meet in the auditorium because we have to sell magazines. We have a catalogue with about 200 magazines and we have to sell the maximum.. With the money, we're going to pay for the prom expenses and for the senior graduation. I think I'll just buy one to myself !
In government we saw a video about a little boy playing banjo and in chemistry we did another lab. During practice we played like if it was a real game and I played all the time ! The coach even did a special exercices to make me train my future position. We also learned that we're going to sell t-shirts to earn money to give to an association for the cancer research.
After practice, we had to do... Ice bucket challenge ! (again) In fact the soccer team nominated all the volleyball team so the 20 girls had to do it ! It was really funny and also really cold ! (like 10 times more than we I did mine !) At home I sold my first 4 t-shirts and I cried for the first time... but not because I was sad, because I was laughing too much ! I was walking in the house, everything was dark so I made light with my phone (scary atmosphere) and Delaney just appeared in front of me. It scared me so bad ! I just jumped and then we began to laugh... during 5 minutes !
I also tried to teach her spanish because she's learning online but it's really bad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire