dimanche 10 août 2014


Sunday 10th of August
 
Today I wake up again at 6h00 because we return water skiing ! But this time we take Tessje with us ! I begin and this time I stand the first time ! I stand for at least 5 minutes ! Then Delaney did it and Tessje too. It is Tessje's first time waterskiing behind the boat but she stand the first time too ! Then we come back to Donna's house (aunt) to have breakfast. After that, we decide to return to do tubing. I do it with Delaney again but less time (which is better)...and this time we don't fall !
Then Delaney stay at Donna's house to help her because this afternoon she's going to have a really big family party. While she stays helping, I come back home to do my homework. Teri mom cooks, Gavin looks at my facebook and Mason plays our new favourite game : Hay Day ! Lucy and Jayci showed us this game and now all the family is playing it !
Around 1p.m we return to Donna's house for the party. But it's not a family party like in Switzerland. During our party we are maybe 20 maximum, here they are 60 ! And only for one side of the family !!!
Everybody is very nice and I meet a lot of new people (I don't remember a quarter of all these names) !
Of course there is a lot of food, corn, mac and cheese, potatoes, steak... only good things !
After eating, everybody sits and discusses while the children play in the water. Then one of their cousins begins to take children on the jetski so I ask too and... I do my first jetski course ! It is amazing ! I love that !
While the other children are jetskiing, Sydney and I go kayaking. We go around the lake, she shows me the houses and tells me gossip about their owners !
When we come back, I'm really tired so I decide to take a siesta. I sleep for 1 hour and when I wake up, we talk a little bit more and around 7pm we decide to come back home. We are just leaving when Teri mom realizes that she forgot her bag ! So we have to go back to get it. During the route, Teri mom tries to explain to us the relationship between the people who were at the party but it's too complicated for me ! I will already try to remember their names !
At home, I do my diary, they do their homework and everybody plays Hay Day. A beautiful day !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire